Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aemoh's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aemoh
Guild Members
Aemoh

Aemoh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Aemoh's Application   Aemoh's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Basic Questions
Your name:
Adam (I would prefer nobody call me by my real name, though)
Your Aika Online forum name: Aemoh
State / Province: Florida
Time Zone: EST

Your in-game name: Aemoh
Your class: Paladin
Your current level: 47
Any references: None

Short Answer Questions

Past MMO experience: It'd be easier to list what MMOs I haven't played yet. I've played pretty much all of 'em, in some form or another.
Past Guilds: Nocturnal Ninjaz(I joined 'em for the hell of it, then they disbanded a couple days later). Haven't joined any others in Aika.

How much time can you play in a given week: I'd say I average about 4-5 hours a day. And calculating that says it's 28-35 hours a week. Not sure if I should be proud or sad Smile It'll probably start to come down though, once I hit 50ish and the grind starts getting to me. As for how long I can play, it's a bit more, and wouldn't have much trouble coming online during a scheduled raid or for CS. The only thing that would really interfere is when I'm watching my brother's kid.
Do you have, and use, a microphone: Yes, and sorta. My mic works, but I rarely use it.

Will you put in the time for team PvP practice: I suppose.
Do you have any issues with PKing people (As in people of your own nation. Not other nations.): I assume you mean if we mark a guild KOS, then I don't mind. If you mean just random killing people in-nation, then I've got a big problem with that.

Long Answer Questions
Let us know why you think you should be a part of Syndicate: Yeah... basically just the same things everyone always says: I'm active, don't mind following orders during raids/defense, and I'm a quick leaner.
I should probably mention I'm already in the guild, as I got a random invite during the arena, the day it showed you guys as Archon. If I'm an honest, that's the original reason I joined, but so far you guys don't seem half-bad so I wouldn't mind staying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xeromus
Guild Officer
Xeromus

PostSubject: Re: Aemoh's Application   Aemoh's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Just so you know, we don't KOS. And I'm glad you have issues with people PKing our own nation because that's a big no no here.

Accepted! Welcome to Syndicate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moon
Guild Members

PostSubject: Re: Aemoh's Application   Aemoh's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:45 pm

that was fast..i thought i was a guild decision lol...

anyway Welcome to our guild!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aemoh's Application   Aemoh's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aemoh's Application
Page 1 of 1