Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strawberrie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Strawberrie
Guild Members
Strawberrie

Strawberrie Empty
PostSubject: Strawberrie   Strawberrie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:13 am

Forgive me for this my only Internet connection at the moment is my phone. Copy and paste works but I can't scroll up so I'll just have to type. Sad

Sorry this is jumbled. I'm doing the best I can with my phone.

Why should I be in the guild: That's for you to decide of course now that the guild's focus has to change because it's now LMA. I don't know that I'm good enough of a player to be perfectly frank. It's my home and I love you guys. I want to contribute to our team as much as I can. But if you need space for better players I completely understand and will still cheer you on I really found that I like PvP because it's a new challenge every time. It's real people on the other end and you can't just figure out a trick that works every time like with computer mobs. Would I like to stay? Yes. I'm sorry for bouncing in and out before. I'll do my best. But regardless you'll always be my friends whether the guild symbol is above Strawberrie's head or not. <3

Practice: That sounds like lots of fun. Very Happy I'd love to work that in if at all possible.

PK same nation: Sad We're on the same team. Don't be mean. I really don't like it when people do that to me. But I won't do it even if I could. (PKing cleric? Come on.) If I'm attacked I'll try to run with my high move speed. Any defensive attack is kind of pointless most of the time.

Time etc.: I'm looking for work but try to play a couple hours a day. (Though having some serious Internet problems at the moment.) I have TeamSpeak installed but don't have a microphone. I try my best to listen and do what I'm asked.

Past guilds: iOwn Aftershock I don't remember the first one before bishes recruited me for iOwn.

Past MMO: Fly for Fun (lvl 83 FSRM (full buff/heal cleric))
Luna Online (been a long time, support magician)
Tried a number of others like PW Allods HOTK but didn't really get into those.

References: I hope you know me well enough I follower Nemone around after iOwn broke up then to Aftershock and then to here. Sorry for getting discouraged on my slow leveling and bouncing in and out of the guild. I just was never sure if I was good enough a player quite frankly. I really do my best and love to help out and like the challenge of PvP even though I die a lot. But now that Syndicate is LMA you need good players so I understand either way.

Name: Jen
Aika Online forum name: I assume this is the gpotato forum name? I'll have to look it up if you want it please let me know because I don't remember off hand.

Character: Strawberrie lvl 51 cleric
Where: Nevada, US (Pacific time)

Back to top Go down
lnanna/kashshaptu
Guild Members

Strawberrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strawberrie   Strawberrie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:55 pm

woot woot
berrie wanna come back? Razz
i would love to see u again here ^^
still cant get why u left...theres plenty more inactive and noobier players than u
anyhow i totally positive about ur re-join us!
Back to top Go down
Strawberrie
Guild Members
Strawberrie

Strawberrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strawberrie   Strawberrie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Thank you for your kind words. Smile

I guess I'm just not quite right in the head is all. Sad
Back to top Go down
Xeromus
Guild Officer
Xeromus

Strawberrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strawberrie   Strawberrie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Don't worry, you'll always have a place with us, Berrie! Very Happy And don't think you're not good enough. Being active means you can improve. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strawberrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strawberrie   Strawberrie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strawberrie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Discussion :: Applications-
Jump to: